Tuesday 21 February 2017

All about me

All about me

My best memory
My best memory was when I went to Pourere beach with most of my family.I went with my mum,my sister,my papa,my nan and most my cousins.Me and my cousin Rico went swimming in the ocean.My favourite thing to do at the beach is going swimming.





What makes me laugh

What makes me laugh is when my parents or someone tickles me or when someone's doing something really funny. What else makes me laugh is playing with my dogs try to jump over each other instead they just fall on each other.






Most loved hobby

Is going to Te Awanga beach because I love swimming in the little lake there and swimming in the ocean.Me and my dad go out far into the ocean and we find muscles on the ground because me and my dad love eating muscles.
My favourite thing about Te Awanga beach is the lake there because I like swimming in it





Fun fact about me
Is I love going to my nan & papa’s house because they have a pool there and they have 2 dogs Poto & Skippy. Skippy is a Papillon and Poto is a Jack Russell/shujitsu.My favorite thing to do at my nan and papa’s is going for a swim and playing with the dogs.    
                             

                  

No comments:

Post a Comment