Wednesday 11 May 2016

My best learning

            THIS IS MY LEARNING
     
  


Tuesday 8th March


Mr A Jenkinson

Hastings


Dear Aaron

Thank you for coming to camp Omatua/Weka with us I really appreciate it.

The funniest thing for me would have to be when, Karamea my friend tripped over and her hand went splat into a stinky cow paddy. My favorite  thing at camp was playing in the Bamboo forest, because we got to make our own huts and play in there if we wanted to.

I disliked it when, on the riverwalk, I got rocks in my shoes and  it was really frustrating. Another funny  part of camp was when Sweetpea the little Jack Russell was chasing goats on the mountain. That happened on the river walk.

IT WAS SO FUNNY!!!!!!

Thank you for coming to camp with us. You have been a great support. and thank you for driving me safely to camp.

your sincerely Alize Araia.

I like this because I think that I put alot of effort into my letter and I loved camp
                                                                 

3 comments:

  1. awseome blog post alize

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so super doper funny Alize. Was Karamea a little bit

    up set Alize and did Karamea laugh. how hard did Karamea Laugh.by your Bff.

    ReplyDelete